Did you Drink Today?


...Water that is!

How much water did you drink in your day?

You should be drinking more probably, as we all should.

It's funny how many things we consume, but we forget about the really important things.

Staying hydrated is an amazing way to stay healthy, and even lose weight.

The feeling of thirst is often disguised as hunger, so we may eat instead of simply drinking some water.

Give yourself a water challenge for the rest of the week. Every time you go to have a meal, have a large glass of water first.

Every time you go to have a snack, have a glass of water with it.

Try to switch up one cup of coffee or pop for water.

See the changes in your health and the way you look; it's really amazing!

Enjoy your Friday!

Comments

Aerobixqueen said…
Thanks for your comments!

You really are drinking a lot of water, that's great.

I get my groceries all over the place, as many consumer conscious mom's these days do. I love to buy organic when it fits into my budget. Superstore here has a lot of organic choices now, which I really appreciate.

Thanks for letting me know about that site, I'll check it out!

Popular posts from this blog

High protein foods- Navy Beans are Awesome!

Wine or Workout? From Bodybuilding.com

Holiday Hypnotherapy? Weight Loss Over the Holidays