Goal Setting Gets Results

It's November and Christmas is on it's way in a month. After Christmas is when many of us decide to set new goals for the year ahead, but why wait?

Goal setting is so important all year round to help us reach our desires and dreams more quickly.

Here is a goal setting sheet that I share with my personal training clients here in North and West Vancouver, and I wanted to share it with you.

Print off this goal setting sheet and keep it some place where you will see it often.


·        
GOALS

This sheet is for yourself, for no one else.  Keep it close by for reference whenever you need some motivation, and to remember why you’re doing this!

1.    In one month, I would like to achieve the following goals:




2.    In six months, I would like to achieve the following goals:




3.    In one year, I would like to achieve the following goals:




4.    In the past, I’ve tried to lose/gain weight/inches, but have given up.  This time, I will persevere by:



5.     Over the next six months, I will lose:
_______inches on my waist
_______inches on my hips
_______inches on my thighs

6.    I will continue a fitness program and will not give up because:






Signed:_______________________________________

Date:____________________



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

High protein foods- Navy Beans are Awesome!

Wine or Workout? From Bodybuilding.com

Getting Certified in Nutrition