Paleo Pizza- Yum!

I was making pizza for the kids party today, and some had dietary restrictions- no wheat; yay! I was already planning on having something else, but now I had an excuse to try out a new Paleo Pizza recipe. I have stocked up on almond flour, coconut flour, flaxmeal and coconut milk now that I'm doing 90% paleo eating. I found this great recipe for paleo pizza here: http://cynthiaunderground.tumblr.com/post/16727829023/the-best-paleo-pizza-crust-is-here It was a hit! The kids that tried it ate it all up, and wanted more! That never happens. It's a sure fire repeat on the paleo pizza. Thanks for the recipe cynthia underground!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

High protein foods- Navy Beans are Awesome!

Wine or Workout? From Bodybuilding.com

Low Back Pain- Exercises