Low Back Pain- Exercises

Most people have experienced low back pain at some point in their lives.

Maybe post partum, after a car accident, or from too much sitting.

Low back pain is a prevalent issue in today's society, and there are too many reasons for people to experience it these days.

Here is a great link to some easy at-home low back exercises and stretches to do to help prevent low back pain or help you if you already have it.

What has caused your low back pain? How are you managing it?

Pinterest also has some great handouts you can print out on low back pain exercises and stretches.

Acute Low Back Pain | Harvard Vanguard :: Blog

stretch 225x300 Bodybuilding Stretching Exercises for Strength ...

Comments

Unknown said…
I am so familiar with your exercises for lower back pain that I feel like I invented at least two of them. The double knees to the chest pose is something my yoga teaching sister taught me years ago. What a lifesaver! The prayer pose is one I have just found in the last few years; and I love it.

Agnes Lawson @ Pain Relief Experts

Popular posts from this blog

High protein foods- Navy Beans are Awesome!

Wine or Workout? From Bodybuilding.com

Getting Certified in Nutrition