Yummy Good Morning Smoothies- Easy to Make!

I love a smoothie in the morning, or the afternoon for that matter!

But sometimes it's a mad rush in the morning and I just don't have time to make a smoothie.

That's why this idea is so brilliant (so why didn't I think of it??)

Prepare your smoothies ahead of time and freeze the whole lot of it! Not the pre-made smoothie, but all the "raw" ingredients.

Find all the info here.

This is just such a simple but brilliant idea.

Some of my favorite smoothie add-ins are things like Spinach, Pineapple and plain greek yogurt. What are yours?

I hope  you enjoy this link as much as I did, so get cracking!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

High protein foods- Navy Beans are Awesome!

Wine or Workout? From Bodybuilding.com

Holiday Hypnotherapy? Weight Loss Over the Holidays