Breast Cancer Survivors: Inspirational!

If you are alive today, chances are you know at least one woman who has gone through breast cancer.

I have a lovely client who is a survivor, as well as scores of ladies in my fitness classes, and who work out regularly at my gym.

Everywhere I turn I see survivors, and they are so inspirational.

This morning I got a call from our local news station asking me if I trained breast cancer survivors, I said "Yes."

They asked if I knew anyone who could come in shortly to give an interview, and I thought of one of my clients who is so strong and amazing.

Here she is on the news telling her story:

http://globalnews.ca/video/561431/angelina-jolies-breast-cancer-decision

Breast cancer affects all of us, and it's a pleasure to know such strong and wonderful women who have gone through cancer and come out on the other side.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

High protein foods- Navy Beans are Awesome!

Wine or Workout? From Bodybuilding.com

Low Back Pain- Exercises