Choosing a Personal Trainer

How to Choose Your Personal Trainer!


That can be tough;  you shouldn't just go with the first one that pops onto your radar, you should be picky!

I recently had the opportunity to meet with some ladies who wanted a trainer, and they were planning on shopping around.

I thought that was a great idea! In fact, I just wrote an article on How To Choose a Personal Trainer which is published in February's issue of Alive magazine.

Obviously I am all for people shopping around; I do it all the time for services! However, I never even got the chance to meet in person these ladies, as they jumped into a plan with another trainer before our appointment had a chance to happen.

Oh well, too bad.

My point is, shop around, ask questions, and get an idea of what your trainer can offer you, what their credentials are, if they are certified through  a reputable agency, and what their agenda is.

I would love to hear what you thin of the article!

All the best,

Nicole

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

High protein foods- Navy Beans are Awesome!

Wine or Workout? From Bodybuilding.com

Holiday Hypnotherapy? Weight Loss Over the Holidays