Looking for some Ladies to Train FOR FREE!

Hello out there!

I'm looking for 2-3 ladies to train

FOR FREE

You need to have at least 20 pounds to lose.

If you need to lose 20 pounds or more and want to have a FREE personal trainer with over 17 years experience and multiple international and local magazine articles published on fitness, as well as a known fitness expert, then please contact me asap! If you know someone that fits this description and can train in North Vancouver, please send them my way!

I will train you 2X a week for 6 weeks- 12 sessions.

Body fat test, girth measurements and before and after photos.

What I need from you:
1 referral per week; tell all your friends about your fitness goals, your success, and your AWESOME trainer.

That's it! FREE personal training valued at $65/session; just send me a few friends.

Contact me today to chat about it!

nicole@perfectfit.ws


Comments

Anthoney said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

High protein foods- Navy Beans are Awesome!

Wine or Workout? From Bodybuilding.com

Low Back Pain- Exercises