Novel Excerpt

Here is an excerpt from my novel.

Tell me what you think!

“Oh, I don’t know. Mandy, you’re not listening to me. I went to the doctor’s for a routine visit. My doctor was on vacation, and I was supposed to see her replacement. But listen to this, the replacement had food poisoning and this doctor was the replacement for the replacement! Isn’t that weird? It’s like karma or something,” Amy went on, starting to get carried away. She was starting to regret not agreeing to the coffee in retrospect. What would be the big deal? Sure he’d seen her womanly areas, but lots of men had. Well, not that many, but really, what was the harm in a little coffee? She could really go for a mocha right now. Low fat of course, and no whipped cream.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

High protein foods- Navy Beans are Awesome!

Wine or Workout? From Bodybuilding.com

Obstacle Course Fun!